Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!






I think it was this past March when Erin figured out what she wanted Hayden to be for Halloween - The Jazz Bear. By far, Halloween is Erin's favorite holiday of the year. By next week, she'll already have ideas for our costumes next year. Even though I give her a lot of grief sometimes, I really appreciate all the effort she puts into things like this that make it fun and memorable, especially for Hayden. Erin was Dora the Explorer, I was Handy Manny with a beard, Lady Gaga was there,Charlotte was a Zebra and Hayden, The Jazz Bear. We enjoyed spending time with Britney,Kevin, and Erin's family. We had some good food, got out kit-kat on, got trapped in a hail storm, and took Hayden trick or treating for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love it. THe jazz bear is sooo cute. I love all the costumes how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete