Thursday, October 14, 2010

26.2




This is way over due, but I wanted Erin to know how proud I am of her for running the St. George Marathon in almost 100 degree weather! She is my hero and has been so determined the past few months to be in good enough shape to finish this race. I know it is something that Erin has looked forward to for a long time and there were many times when she wanted to give up. Erin, what makes me most proud is that you never gave up even though I know the thought crossed your mind probably every time you ran. You accomplished something I can't do and many other people would be just crazy to do :) Your a great example of what hard work, determination, and a lot of sweat, tape, gum, gu, books on tape, and lots of running can do.

Love you my little runner

My two brothers Clayton and Cameron and sister-in-law Jenny also ran in the St. George Marathon. They all did an awesome job and made me think about running a marathon one day for just a second, then I remembered - somebody has to take pictures, cheer them on, and watch the kid... DARN!

3 comments:

  1. congrats erin that is so awesome. I want to be like you someday and accomplish this goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you are a rockstar. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Erin! I am so envious of you.... I always tell Joey and I would run with him, but I'm with you Jordan.. someone has to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete