Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finally a Grandpa and a Nana!




The day finally came for my parents, they are now grandparents, or my dad is "Grandpa" and my mom is "Nana" (from our Dutch Family History.) They are so excited and you can read it on their faces.
They love spending time with Hayden. When we were coming down for Easter weekend we had called to let them know in advance that we were coming. My dad said to me on the phone "I have first dibs to hold Hayden." I said back to him, "so mom doesn't get to even though she hasn't seen him yet?" (because she had been in the Hospital) and then he paused for a little bit before his reply which was..."well she will have to flip me for it."
My parents immediately went out and bought a porta-crib for Hayden's visit, and they can't wait for all the grandkids that will fill it through out the years. They are such loving and giving people, if I didn't know they would spoil my son with love equally if not more than gifts I would be worried. I know that Hayden will be loved sooooo much he won't ever have to wonder how his family feels for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment