Saturday, April 24, 2010

Best Buds



There is just something about a Father and a Son. They bond together by "doing" whether it is fishing, watching sports, eating, or whatever it may be. There doesn't have to be any conversation involved, and it starts from the very beginning, it is just the time they spend together. I watch Jordan with Hayden and I can tell they already are "Best Buds"! I can't wait to see all the things they will enjoy doing together as they grow. Right now, one of their favorite activities is NAPS, oh boy do they love to nap together. HA HA, it is awesome. It will get quite, and I know they are both in the other room, I will walk around the corner and there they are sawing logs. I had more pictures but Jordan got a hold of them, and well Digital can be deleted. I like this one though because I came in the room, not quietly either, Regis had barked excitedly, and nothing phased either of them. I also like that Hayden's mouth is open and Jordan's hand is in his pocket. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment